Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spoiler alert

I almost triggered a road rage incident on the way home today.

Picture it: New England Highway, heading west, approaching Hexham. I spy one of the most absurd car spoilers I have ever seen:


Unfortunately, the driver's girlfriend (you can just see her on the left – I thought it was a child at first; she really should work on her posture) must have seen me take the shot, because the driver suddenly slowed down to yell out, "Stop taking fucken photos!"

I was shocked by his anger. Also, amused.
Surely if you're going to attach something like that to your car you'd expect a certain amount of attention.

In any case, I just gave him a two-thumbs-up gesture – he can take that as sarcastically as he likes – and he sped off.
But not before I got another shot revealing the full majesty of his winged chariot:


I was a bit worried they might actually lift off.

No comments:

Post a Comment