Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moving violations #2

Okay, a brief wrap-up of the vehicular aesthetic infringements currently cluttering my desktop.

I seriously doubt this will be the end of this thread; the phenomenon just keeps spreading.
Although Mick and I won't be heading to Newcastle daily, the local parking lots are an abundant source of unsolicited automotive autobiography.

To wit, this taken just yesterday.
Classy:


This one confused me a little (as in: Why are you driving a car, then?):


This was patently false (we overtook them):


And I can only presume/hope they can see out of this rear window a lot better than we could see in:


Finally, this has to be one of the saddest iterations of "family" I've seen so far:


Is the fish her partner, her pet, or dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment