Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bob's Gaolbird Barn

Bob's Bird Barn was, at one point, a fine establishment on High Street.
This was until recently the last remnants of its signage (it's since been completely destroyed):


It's long been a derelict building, in dire need of repair and the eviction of squatters who've commandeered the top floor and have been menacing people along the riverbank lately.
Twice, one neighbour has been accosted and his mate slashed with a knife. The neighbour has the balls to fight back; I don't.
These presumably meth-fuelled arseholes are ruining what has until now been a lovely, peaceful part of the world. I no longer even think of walking along the river at any time even approaching darkness.

Whether the police know the extent of their activity is a matter of suspicious conjecture. I sort of doubt they care.
Whether or not any of these dickheads go by the monikers Drip or Smell sort of intrigues me though, I must say...

No comments:

Post a Comment