Saturday, March 3, 2012

The upside of insomnia

Perhaps 'insomnia' is an exaggeration, but my body-clock is totally out of whack.

In any case, when struggling to get to sleep, there's nothing like a bit of Lou Ferrigno unleashing his pectorals.

At the rodeo:




I imagine most boys fantasised about being Superman, Spider-man, etc.
I preferred to imagine myself alone with Dr Bruce Banner. I'd get him drunk, naked and in bed, then piss him off with a narky comment and presto!
Angry Hulk sex!

While we're on the subject of guilty pleasures, namely Lou, I'm very excited to see that he's on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice. I love that show.

Surely they'll get him to strip down at some point...

Of course they will:


He's 60, by the way. Hubba hubba.
I kinda wish he'd grow his beard back though:


Either way, no complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment