Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Learning to love your bumbag

I just read my previous post and I thought, no!

I will not be defeated by unflattering accoutrements.

Instead, I shall embrace my new companion, much as it has embraced me, and we will tackle life's obstacles together with stoicism (and extra pockets, always handy).

To be honest, I have already become accustomed to – nay, rather fond of – its little whirr-click every few minutes as it pumps more chemicals (yummy, nutritious chemicals) into my bloodstream.
It almost sounds like my stomach is taking photos.

A photo-blog!

I'll call it Gut Feeling: Something's not quite right.

Anyway, for no particular reason, apart from the fact I have no photo directly related to this post, here's a recent shot of Wiz and Lofty on the Horseshoe Bend breadline:

2 comments:

  1. God...it sounds & looks like an insulin pump, thats why ive not wanted to get one!!! Poor bugger. I'm due for a visit soon,.. up for it???? Pete

    ReplyDelete