Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life and death in The Bend

Yet another gruesome encounter in the backyard:


I managed to scare the spider away through sheer intrusiveness, but I sensed the situation was hopeless:


Speaking of which, my cancer's returned, this time on my chin, right where the last surgery happened.

I have to be at the ominous Interventional Suite at John Hunter Hospital first thing Monday.
They may or may not do a graft. How on earth they could make do with what little I have left of my lower face is beyond me.

I'm just looking forward to the Panadeine Forte.
And thanking god I have Mick.

4 comments:

  1. Ooof. The ugly spider of cancer has returned. How long will you be in the health care web? Will Mick do blog updates with your progress? Here's wishing you good strength. And I guess maybe now's a good time to apologize for takin' the piss outta Australians in my freesigns blog. Or maybe not. Yeah, actually, not. Sorry for not being sorry. xonorm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't be in there for more than a few days. I hope.

    Mick doesn't blog, I'm afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear your cancer has returned. Best wishes and God's speed to you (whoever or whatever God is). Glad you have someone who cares for you to be there for you.

    ReplyDelete