Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cancelled

I aborted the surgery.
We got to the hospital and I became increasingly uncomfortable with the situation; it all felt rushed.
They wanted me to sign a consent form that was basically a shopping list of procedures. Just in case, I presume.

Anyway, feeling relieved. I'm going to get a PET scan (another thing not scheduled that I should really have first) and then who knows.

Blech.

On a brighter note, pumpkin progress.

It's already swallowed the grevillea and is eyeing the frangipani:

4 comments:

  1. dude. don't let it get the frangipani. xoxonorm

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, it sounds like you had fun in the hospital. come on. who's got the best advice? xono

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM Pumpkin scones UMMM, I'll be up soon to grab some. Take care, hope all will be good, Pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkin's inexorable spread is the only certainty/comfort I have.

    Apart from Mick.

    ReplyDelete