Saturday, September 24, 2011

This is no dream...

This is really happening. (I think I've used that before...)

Anyway: Blair arrived from New York in Sydney this morning.
He gets here on Sunday.

As you can see, I have relinquished exclamation marks, knowing they would fail to express fully my inner-happy dance. I've become a little frenetic and alert, if I may be frank, as well as teary and fearful.
I'm nothing if not attuned to melodrama.
I haven't seen him in 11 years, and since then I've had part of my wrist attached to my face. That could have been better articulated...

Here's a tune just for him.



What should I wear when we three (Mick, Suzi and I) meet him at the train station?

I was thinking a look of quiet desperation with a librarian-flapper twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment