Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sightseeing with Suzi

Went on a walk yesterday afternoon with Suzi and a tiny, glamorous pen knife. The plan was to let the dog sniff and piss her heart out while I took a free floral display.

Well, bugger me, but someone removed the cherry blossom tree and replaced it with a horse:


(He is lovely, but while considering a name for him it occurred to me that Spotty, Dotty and Patchy all have negative connotations. I'm calling him Splatter.)

On the upside, someone has created a cultural walk of sorts, not unlike the brass footpath plaques of Kings Cross:



Also, I saw a fantastic shed right on the river near the Gladiators' HQ that I hadn't noticed before:


Put a bar where the windows are and you've got an awesome bikie river clambake waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment