Monday, August 9, 2010

Totally dreamy

I'm serious about wanting to see Burlesque, but in a Showgirls, Glitter kind of way.

Inception, on the other hand, is genuinely brilliant. I just got home from watching it and what strikes me is not just how well Christopher Nolan captured that twisted dream-state visual logic, but that he had the wherewithal to cast Tom Hardy, who is possibly the sexiest actor I've seen in years.
Whenever Daniel Craig gets sick of playing James Bond I reckon they've found the next one:


Even better, the role requires him at one point (minor spoiler alert) to assume the form of Tom Berenger, who's been dragged out of retirement (or purgatory, whatever).
He's got a bit of a William Shatner thing happening these days, but still... hot:


No Wonder Twins episode had anything that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment