Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dim lights, small city

I know the previous update gave you the bleak reality of my life; here's how I've managed to avoid reality entirely. Or at least put it off for a while.

Feeling sad?
Feed a horse bread or carrots or apples – anything within reason:


You'll get over it instantly.

When unable to sleep, you can't go past The Love Boat in the middle of the night.
When it stars Betty White and Carol Channing?

Hold me down:



The power of nonsense should never be underestimated.

When feeling a tad despairing of life and Australian culture in general, I like to focus on young people in town with a genuine artistic bent, or at least the ability to render more than his/her name in Magic Marker:


That's been stencilled directly across the road from the grand campery of the Masonic Temple:


Call me childish, but that really cheers me up.

And when in doubt, check out your garden.
As for food this winter, I think we're fine:

No comments:

Post a Comment