Saturday, February 18, 2012

Plus ça change...

Okay. Update.
I'm pretty much screwed; no doctor seems terribly optimistic about my outcome.
I do have chemo due early March though, so we'll soon see exactly how doomed I am.

Fun!

In the meantime, here's an overview of life as a hideously disfigured hermit in the Hunter Valley.
Again: Fun!

As the headline would suggest, the drive to Newcastle doctors really hasn't changed.
Especially Ossie the Mossie, who hasn't even bothered to ditch the hat since December:


Similarly, that wretched habit of vehicular ventriloquy shows no signs of abating.
If anything, it's worsened:


And you thought that was mindless (same car):


I wanted Mick to run this idiot woman off the road so much I almost popped a blood vessel.

Perhaps I should work on my anger issues.

I'm thinking of buying a crossbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment