Tuesday, January 31, 2012

There's no place like Oz

I've only just recovered from the intoxicating wave of patriotic fervour over the Australia Day long weekend.

I was pissing green-and-gold all over this wide, brown land along with all the other proud Aussies and I have never felt more validated as a human being. Especially when telling someone who wasn't nearly as Anglo-pure as myself that "I grew here!"

In truth, I avoided all contact with anyone wielding a Southern Cross in any form.
I did, however, capture a glorious sunrise:


By the way, the fucking cancer is back. Somehow I'm not surprised.
Looks like more chemo is the only way to go.

Oi oi vey.

3 comments:

  1. Ulo says give that C**ty Wunty F***ing Cancer a good whalloping on your next chemo sesh, it needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read this news. Best wishes with treatment.

    ReplyDelete