Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bright young things

Move over Drip and Smell.

A recent trip to the High Street mall revealed the emergence of a new artistic force in Maitland.
A few, actually.

First, we have Blayne:


At least I think it says Blayne, which I can only presume is a pseudonym.
Surely he wouldn't use his actual name?
And if it is a tag, does he realise he's named himself after Kurt's boyfriend on Glee??

Next we have Starzy:


Now, I imagine this is not an allusion to the German Ministry for State Security, although did you notice the rather feeble attempt at a swastika on the skull to the right?
Bless.
No, I think Starzy, along with Scents and Feats there, just wants to make a name for himself. To wit, this new masterwork at Smyth Field:


I just hope that's not an upstart rival. Hate to have a misspelt graffiti war on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment