Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nothing to see here

Who'da thought? Nony sent a qualified apology. I've been a cunt in the past, he said, but, given my parlous condition, he's sorry if he hurt my feelings.

Piss-weak if you ask me.

Anyway, not much to report.
Given my new scary head, whenever I go out I have adults trying not to look at me looking back at them looking at me, and children gazing in confusion.
I do look a bit patchwork and not as puffy as I was, so perhaps I resemble a new pre-tween (formerly known as childhood) idol I'm not aware of.
At least no-one's screaming.

A few rather beige photos...

If anything, the neighbour's chickens are getting dumber.
I had no intention of corralling them into a corner:


The bougainvillea has almost completely cocooned the side landing:


And this, which goes to show what little I've been up to.
It's from some dreadful movie, pirate-related, the name of which is flotsam in my mental backwater.
Here, Jane Seymour's worst hairdo ever:


And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment