Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I think someone has a secret crush on me...

Just received this, anonymously of course:

Karma Chameleon has left a new comment on your post "Minor breakdown ...":

How delicious that such an arsehole, who has been such a bitch and treated so many people like shit, who's been two-faced and shallow all his life, who couldn't give a fuck about other people's welfare, and who's the nastiest, bitterest, most judgmental cunt going, has been reduced to being an unemployed, cancer-ridden BUM with half his face missing, living with a fat, ugly bus driver on a flood plain in the boondocks. Suck it up, bitch, it's called Karma. And boy, has it bitten you hard. 


Dear Anonymous (may I call you Nony?),  I try to parse anonymous comments like these and I sense a burning passion in this one. Such invective – all those superlatives! – and yet mystery surrounds you.
So coy!
I do question you calling Mick "ugly", but it amuses me that you think being called a bus driver is insulting in itself. He's retired anyway, so never mind.
I'm thrilled that my predicament has injected a "delicious" frisson into what I imagine is your otherwise dreary existence.
Perhaps I should come down with some sort of brain ailment to give your life a further sense of purpose?

Brad

PS. Has it occurred to you that invoking karma and then doing a happy dance over someone's terminal illness is a bitt iffy?
Just asking.

4 comments:

  1. wow! i will tell Andrea to stop posting this stuff anonymously.

    xonorm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "flood plain" is wonderfully cutting. Nice work, Oscar Wilde. Hope you always publish under noms de Culture Club tracks, and long may you cap the k in karma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the added "boondocks" I think it's more Springsteen myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Just wondering...I think you are being stocked by a wannabe.

    ReplyDelete