Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hurrah!

My internet connection returned to its uncooperative self last week but a Telstra operative finally turned up on Friday afternoon.
He was little young for my taste with unfortunate facial hair (I think he was doing Movember; I didn't want to ask) but I admit he was quite helpful, in that uninterested-and-superior way that IT geeks have mastered.

Anyway, after half an hour he re-plugged my splitter and all was well again.
I only discovered what a splitter was last week, and that I owned one. Why it suddenly needed re-jigging is still beyond me.
When I asked him he replied, "They're funny sometimes."

Whatever. Yay!
Here are the horses' latest ensembles, a little disco fringe for the party season, I fancy:



Tuppence is getting right into it:

No comments:

Post a Comment