Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All about meh

Apologies for so little writing. I fear it's the Zoloft.
I have a thought and dismiss it before I get near the keyboard.

I didn't check my email in weeks (thus missing both comments – sorry about that). I'm also approaching my fortieth birthday and perhaps I'm engaging in some sort of slow automatic shutdown denial exercise.

Who can say?

Screw it, here's the week in photos.
Footy final day started with a wildlife encounter. He backed into the drain, unfortunately, before I could get a shot (it's a blue-tongue):


Then it struck a charming olde worlde note:


Newe worlde footnote: that building in the background's for sale.

Inside the Metro, it was happily busy (the back belongs to the owner, Chris):


Meanwhile, Vickers & Hoad have another auction coming up.

Number one on the list:


I'm sure it's worth a bomb...

No comments:

Post a Comment