Monday, September 27, 2010

Miscellany

Like I said before, not much to report.

The Gladiators' party wasn't the disruptive fair we expected, more's the pity. There was a big roar up Carrington Street but nothing compared to Dykes on Bikes.

I did notice one guy going up and down a few times afterwards:


I don't know why. Maybe for exercise.

Elsewhere, the chooks across the street have been enjoying regular breakouts:


While I stayed up far too late and came across American morning TV. Disturbing and amusing, my favourite:


I thought that was unsettling, but then I came across Mr T's Flavorwave.
Just having to spell it like that gives me the willies:



It apparently cooks everything. How?
Aren't they glad you asked:


In the end, you too can serve up a meal that looks like this (I can positively identify at least three ingredients!):


I'm just happy Mr T didn't sit there while George Foreman monopolised the kitchenware market.

Oh, by the way, the orange tree has gone insane with flowers:


It's almost October; I gather that's not normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment